in summa innovation: why and who?
We are proud to provide the best CAE simulation software.
In Summa Innovation is the exclusive MSC Software agent in the Benelux and part of the In Summa Technology Group.
MSC Software’s portfolio consists of high-quality Simulation Software. Its strong brand and reputation in industries such as automotive, aerospace and electronics spans more than 50 years.
We help our customers with tailored solutions and services, all with a personal approach. Our engineers work with numbers, but we won’t treat our customers like numbers!
Besides the software itself, our committed, highly-experienced team also offers support (project assistance, benchmarking & trainings).
do you want to join our team?
Explore our areas of expertise
Explore our portfolio:
- Structures: MSC Nastran, MSC Apex, Patran, Marc, and Dytran
- Multibody Dynamics and Systems: Adams and Easy5
- Acoustics and Fluids: Actran, scFLOW, and scSTREAM
- Durability and Fatigue: CAEfatigue
- Materials: Digimat and MaterialCenter
- Generative Design: MSC Apex Generative Design
- Metal Manufacturing: Simufact and FormingSuite
- Simulation Data Management: SimManager
- Machine Learning: CADLM
we’re hosting, visiting & attending many workshops, webinars, trainings & events
come learn from the best!
the sky is not the limit:
ready to ‘fly’ ?
Whatever your wishes may be, everything is possible with a little help from our adept engineers. Let’s get started today!
Are you curious to know what we can do for you? We will be happy to discuss your wishes.
Existing customers who have questions regarding simulation software or training courses should not hesitate to contact us either.
We have a large library of resources; from whitepapers to e-books on all our products, a digital magazine highlighting the best in CAE simulation today, user-cases, on-demand webinars, and much much more.
Fill in the form to get specific downloadable content in your inbox, or leave a message with what you’re looking for, and we’ll make sure you’ll get it in your inbox.
– Latest Engineering Reality magazine – Summer 2020 edition
– Additive Manufacturing Workshop
– SPDM sessions
– E-book: Virtual Test Drive
– E-book: Marc 2020
– Whitepaper: You can save the planet with design & engineering simulation
– Whitepaper: The Seven Pillars of Highly Productive CAE Simulation
Also check: https://www.mscsoftware.com/resources