Unlock the World of Engineering Simulation
MSC One is an expanded products token system that lets you take advantage of the breadth and depth of MSC Software’s simulation portfolio within a flexible token based licensing system.
Offered on an annual subscription basis, MSC One provides efficient implementation of your investment in product development with access to a suite of multidisciplinary engineering software tools.
Key aspects of MSC One include:
• Substantially all current and future products will be available in the MSC One.
• As a subscription product, MSC One capacity can be expanded or contracted based on current and future project needs.
• Access to more connected physics and disciplines allows better prediction of part and system behavior.
• Ability to leverage MSC’s ecosystem of products including MSC Apex, MSC Nastran, Patran, Adams, Marc, SimManager, MaterialCenter and more.
• Access to MSC Apex and the new modules as they become available (such as Structures, Nonlinear, Multi-body Systems).
The MSC One Method
With the new subscription based token system, you receive a pool of tokens. Your tokens are checked out from the pool and are used to access and run a full range of CAE solutions available under the MSC One licensing system from MSC Software. Each individual software item requires a certain number of tokens to run. After each use, your tokens are returned to the pool for other use. There are dozens of software items available under MSC One.