Demystifying Machine Learning for CAE
A pragmatic view on a polarizing topic
Machine Learning has become a hot topic as of last year. Because of rapid developments in tools like ChatGPT, DALL-E, Lensa AI, you will probably have seen discussions on topics like threats, theft, authenticity, ethics and risks.
On the other hand, there are those that claim that ML has endless potential to predict and can provide the answer to any problem.
Whether your glass is half empty or half full, we invite every engineer that works with CAE to join our webinar & workshop.
We’ll crack open the black box, answer your questions, and transform worries into wishes. Making Machine Learning tangible through concrete examples of simulations.
Let’s demystify Machine Learning for CAE!
CFD, MBD & ML
🗓️ 16 February 2023 (Thursday)
🕒 15:00 – 15:45 (CEST)
💻 @Teams (no account needed)
During this webinar, you’ll get answers to questions like:
- What is Machine Learning?
- What can we do with Machine learning?
- What is required for a successful Machine Learning model?
- Can you use Machine Learning without experience?
- How can you apply Machine Learning in your CAE workflow?
🗓️ 16 March 2023 (Thursday)
🕒 10:00 – 13:00 (CEST)
🏢 Oeverkruid 15, Raamsdonksveer
During this workshop, we’ll deep-dive into topics such as:
- What is possible with Machine Learning
- How to use our Machine Learning solutions
- Where you can use Machine Learning in your own applications and workflows