Free MSC Simulation Software? Up to 50 free MSC One tokens (twv €50.000 p/p)
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity!
We greatly value the collaboration with innovative student teams and wish to thank you all for that collaboration and confidence in our simulation platform.
As you may know, in 2017 MSC was acquired by Hexagon, a global technology solution provider. MSC, under the umbrella of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is taking a step closer towards realizing its smart connected factory vision. ln a fast-changing world, challenges and opportunities in the area of numerical simulation are shifting and we believe Digital Twin is a significant trend in the CAE industry.
Today, we would like to offer you the opportunity to join us on our journey towards Digital Twin. To facilitate such a move, we are providing access to our entire portfolio (through the MSC.One Licensing system) to you, our University customer, at NO charge whatsoever.
Of course there is a catch! You’ll need to put our logo on vehicle & team clothing and provide us with a testimonial or sucess story.
Industry Standard Vehicle Dynamic Software
Our industrial-strength multibody dynamic simulation software available for FREE to university teams to solve real-world problems using the same platform utilized by 24 out of the top 25 automobile manufacturers in the world. Helping you to reduce development time, costs and improve vehicle performance using software designed specifically for vehicle dynamics and development. Optimize various parameters such as suspension stiffness or location of center of mass to improve overall vehicle performance.
During the Workshop we will introduce ADAMS Tutorials
Learn Adams Car with tutorials designed specifically for students. These tutorials include demonstrations, video and voice narration, and step-by-step instructions for simulating your unique vehicle.
Or perhaps you want to discuss the issues you face in the workplacewith one of our experts or one of ypour peers?
- Establishing early design guidelines and validating design performance is slow & expensive.
- Running DOE’s and integrating hardware with models (HiL) is challenging.
- Amongst other things we will demonstrate;
Virtual modelling that covers all variants and quickly identifies worst-case loading and design sensitivities
- Adams Explore
- to place the power of Adams in the hands of your designers & engineers so that they can play the vital “what-if” scenarios on an Adams model. It brings the subject matter experts in to the equation.
- Adams Solver
- Improved speed with greater accuracy.
- Detailed models in real time with little or no fidelity reduction.
- Co-simulation with other CAE tools to increases realism, confidence and value.
All in all giving you an expert insight to the new possibilities Adams 2019 represents.
- 14:00 Walk-in with refreshments
- 14:15 MSC Software overview and developments
- 15:00 MSC Adams 2019 New features and how to use them best
- 16:30 MSC Adams coupled to the rest of the simulation world; Co-Simulation
- 18:00 Borrel time!
- 20:00 End of event
We only have limited places so don’t miss out register today!
We look forward to seeing you on the 10th of October here at our offices in Raamsdonksveer
Date: 10th of October 2019
Where: Oeverkruid 15 4941 VV Raamsdonksveer