Do you want to learn about the latest features in MSC Adams 2019? This is your chance!
Join us on the 10th of July for the MSC Adams 2019 workshop to learn all about the latest functionality in the 2019 release of MSC Adams, Co-Simulation with MSC Adams and FEA or CFD code and the chance to have your say on our MSC Adams roadmap!Join us on the 10th of July for the MSC Adams 2019 workshop to learn all about the latest functionality in the 2019 release of MSC Adams, Co-Simulation with MSC Adams and FEA or CFD code and the chance to have your say on our MSC Adams roadmap!
This free of charge wonderful afternoon will be close with an informal BBQ, giving you the chance to network with your fellow Adams users and our experts.
Whether you are curious about the new Adams 2019 features like;
- EEvent sets
- A customizable collection of events which can be leveraged across projects and team members, delivering consistent test methods to avoid duplication of work.
- Fast solving, simplified flexible body modeling method.
- Users can leverage this method for rapid parametric explorations of their design space.
Or perhaps you want to discuss the issue you face in the workplace with one of our experts?
- Establishing early design guidelines and validating design performance is slow & expensive.
- Running DOE’s and integrating hardware with models (HiL) is challenging.
- Our processes do not cater for innovation and productivity improvements.
Amongst other things we will demonstrate;
Virtual modelling that covers all variants and quickly identifies worst-case loading and design sensitivities
- Adams Explore
- to place the power of Adams in the hands of your designers & engineers so that they can play the vital “what-if” scenarios on an Adams model. It brings the subject matter experts in to the equation.
- Adams Solver
- Improved speed with greater accuracy.
- Detailed models in real time with little or no fidelity reduction.
- Co-simulation with other CAE tools to increases realism, confidence and value.
All in all giving you an expert insight to the new possibilities Adams 2019 represents.
- 14:00 Walk-in with refreshments
- 14:15 MSC Software overview and developments
- 15:00 MSC Adams 2019 New features and how to use them best
- 16:30 MSC Adams coupled to the rest of the simulation world; Co-Simulation
- 17:30 MSC Adams roadmap discussion – your chance to steer how Adams evolves!
- 18:00 BBQ time!20:00 End of event
We only have limited places so don’t miss out register today!
REGISTER HERE link
We look forward to seeing you on the 10th of July here at our offices in Raamsdonksveer
Date: 10th of July 2019
Where: Oeverkruid 15 4941 VV Raamsdonksveer